Wednesday, February 16, 2011

How My Blog's Name Came to Earth

Sarah Geronimo: The Heirloom Addressee, where does it came from?
Charice Pempengco: That blog's name came from the blogger's mind who is Camille. You know she's my best friend. She told me the story behind this.
              "When Mr. Lacsam assign us to make a blog title for our blog , I didn't have any idea to write on my blog's name. After some thinking, I came up with this title, "My Bubbly ButterKEITH", derived from my second name, Keith. I made a blog with that title. I only view my blog once. After a week, I forgot the e-mail address of my blog. I have my regression when I suddenly realize that I cannot anymore make a blog with that title of mine.
              I think of another title for my blog. In that times, I always remember my auntie who  gave me a very special box with very special gifts last Christmas season. It consist of a blouse, a book entitled "The Da Vinci Code" and a small pouch with earrings an gem bracelet inside it. That is the best give I ever had  that Season so I am Very much thankful to my auntie. My auntie also give me dresses and other stuff that is not fitted to her. Sometimes I also receives heirlooms like jewelries coming from my grandmother that is handed on to my mother and then to me.
               That's the reason why I decided to name my blog, "The Heirloom Addressee", meaning receiver of heritage, things that I treasure most", Camille told.
                "I dedicated this blog to my auntie", Camille added.
Sarah: Is that how Camille came up with her blog? Now, I surely adore her because of her love for her auntie that she can even dedicate a blog to it.
Charice: Surely, you do. 
Sarah: Oh, by the way, I watch you're Valentine Special on TV and you were amazing that night showing you're talent on stage!
Charice: Oh, thank you for that complement. I think we will become a best of friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment