Monday, February 14, 2011

I am a Responsible Netizen

Netizen
Netizens, from the words Internet and citizen, are those who actively participate in the Internet community. From the meaning itself, we can now conclude that netizens can be any users of the Internet's worldwide and unstructured forums. 


I can now consider myself as a netizen. I use the internet in terms of blogging where I share information about my      experiences and views.


Like in other societies and groups, netizens have certain responsibilities. We are trying to be helpful to the use and growth of the Internet. Usually, netizens impose in themselves responsibility to ensure that the Internet improves in its development.


I consider myself as a responsible netizen because I help to improve the Internet community not to make bad faces of it to the public. 

No comments:

Post a Comment